Do you have a comment, concern or question about our services or operations? We welcome your feedback and questions. On this page you can find contact information for Library departments you may need to contact.
Contact the Library
Send Feedback to Library Leadership
For information about the Chief Librarian, board members and board meeting schedule, visit our Library Leadership page.
Contact the Chief Librarian's Office
- Interim Executive Director and Chief Librarian: Tom Fay, email@example.com
- Executive Assistant: Amy Lawson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave voicemail at 206-386-4147
Contact the Library Board of Trustees
- c/o: Chief Librarian's Office, email@example.com
- Leave voicemail at 206-684-7978
Contact the Director of Institutional & Strategic Advancement
- Director, Institutional & Strategic Advancement: Rick Sheridan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave voicemail at 206-615-0558
Media Inquiries and Public Disclosure Requests
- Director of Communications and Public Disclosure Officer: Andra Addison, email@example.com
- Leave voicemail at 206-386-4103
Suggestions for Books or Materials
- Use the Suggest a Title form to suggest new materials for us to add to our collections.
Employment and Benefits Inquiries
Visit the Library Careers page for current openings and application instructions.
- Director, Employee Relations: Ludy Marz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Services Coordinator: Anne Vedella, email@example.com
- Leave voicemail at 206-386-4121
Library Budget and Finance Questions
- Director, Administrative Services, Admin Services Administration: Alex Yoon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave voicemail at 206-233-5109
Construction Project Information
Visit our branch pages for information about current projects.
- Capital Improvement Program Manager: Dennis Reddinger, email@example.com
- Leave voicemail at 206-386-4164
- Community Partnerships and Government Relations Program Manager: Rick Sheridan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave voicemail at 206-386-4097
Suggestions for Library Programs or Services
- Program ideas or suggestions, email@example.com
- Interim Director, Library Programs & Services: Andrew Harbison, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave voicemail at 206-684-9287
Library Technology and Networking Questions
- Library Technology Officer: Chris Longston, email@example.com
- Leave voicemail at 206-233-7045
Library Website, Advertising and Social Media Questions
- Head of Marketing and Online Services: Helen Tapping, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave voicemail at 206-386-1081
Event Planning and Meeting Room Reservations
- Event Services Manager: Cara Cronholm, email@example.com
- Leave voicemail at 206-733-9608
Donations and Endowments
Learn more about The Seattle Public Library Foundation and how you can support your Library.